Friday, April 15, 2011

Stress Levels Are High

I worked more than 50 hours this week. In the evenings, I had dinner with my parents on Tuesday and picked up foster kittens on Wednesday. Last night, I collapsed in a heap when I finally got home. Tonight, the same.

As a result, I have gotten no exercise all week. Well, I did a little yoga, but not a full workout since Sunday.

I've been trying to eat reasonably well, but haven't succeeded all that well. For the most part, I've been good during the day. But I bought some jelly beans a few weeks ago, and I ate way too many of them last night.

All of this means that I have many layers of stress. I have work stress, which isn't going to go away for at least another week. I have lack of exercise stress, which is caused when I don't get a chance to work out - since my body is used to getting regular exercise. And I have eating stress, exacerbated by the lack of exercise stress.

Layers and levels of stress are high.

No comments:

Post a Comment