Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ready For Fall!

It's almost time for the new fall season. I'm certainly seeing enough advertisements for it, both on TV and via other media like my Facebook account. And I'm ready.

In previous summers, it seemed like the reruns were mixed in with new shows. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong. But I'm tired of the reality drivel that they parade out at the end of the summer. Big Brother? Please. Yuk!

I'm ready for the new seasons with new plots and to find out what happened in continuation from last season.

I'm sure there will be a new crop of shows, too, some of which will be good but most of which will stink. Oh well. That's the way the world of TV goes.

Mostly I'm just tired of reruns. So I have a tendency to turn off the TV early and head for bed. Which is okay except part of the point of watching TV is to give my brain something else to think about. And not having anything interesting to watch just doesn't fit that bill.

A good book would work too. But it's harder to read a book in one hour increments. And right now, an hour is about all the time I have to do anything other than work.

Hopefully that will also change in the fall. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment