Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Could Be Easier

It would be so much easier if it were possible to dump my brain into my computer, without my having to be the one to do it.

Last night, as I was going to bed, after having written a couple of pages of brilliance - okay, I think it's brilliance; others will have to wait - I thought of more things to say. But then I went to sleep. And to work. And now all that additional brilliance is faded.

Same thing happened on the drive to work this morning. I thought of a bunch of other topics for my table of contents. I did manage to remember most of those by the time I got home.

One other thing that I'm going to have to resolve is some sort of desk to write on when I'm watching TV. My coffee table is too low. I either have to sit on the floor below the table - which is not comfortable because my legs have to stay bent between the table and the couch - or I sit on the couch - much more comfortable on the legs, but harder on the back as the coffee table is low. So tonight, I'm trying typing with my laptop actually in my lap. It means I can't use the mouse and have to use the touchpad, which I don't really like, but it's not all bad. And much more comfortable on both back and legs.

So I now need to try to figure out how to get what's inside my brain down into the computer. Next blog entry, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment