Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cleaning Up After Kittens

Today was clean-up day. Today I finally "broke down" the kitten's room. I cleaned and put away the four extra litter boxes. I threw away the extra dry kitten food that had been sitting out since Charley's departure a week ago. I packed up the extra canned kitten food - which will either be donated or fed to the big cats. I bought a new futon to replace the one that the kittens destroyed, which will be delivered tomorrow (and the old one taken away!). All evidence of the invasion of the five foster kittens has now been either cleaned up or put away. Once the new futon is in place and the bed made up again, I'll bring out the stuffed animals that hang out on the bed. The only thing left will be to get the carpets cleaned. Whew!

Ready for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment