Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Chore Do You Hate?

My mother hates to empty the dishwasher. I'm not sure exactly why and, being a good person, she does in fact empty it when it needs it. But she just doesn't like it.

I hate doing laundry. I love clean clothes, but I hate having to deal with getting them that way. I have a tendency to put clothes in the washer and then they stay there for a few days. Then I sometimes have to wash them again before I can dry them because they've been sitting too long. I hate to waste the energy and the water, but sometimes I just forgot that the clothes are in the washer. So sad, I know.

When I finally get the clothes in the dryer, they often sit there for quite a few days too. That's because the part of doing the laundry that I hate the most is folding the clothes! I honestly don't know why. It doesn't really take that much effort. And I absolutely hate to iron. But I just can't make myself get the clothes out of the dryer when it first finishes. Just one of those things, I guess.

In fact, there's a load in there right now. Been there for a couple of days. Maybe I should go get it.

Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment