Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tennis Anyone?

I'm headed to the Legg Mason Tennis Classic tomorrow. Final day. Mens doubles finals and mens singles finals. Honestly, I don't care much about the mens doubles, but I'm looking forward to seeing Roddick vs. Del Potro. Should be really good tennis.

Thanks so much to my good friend Kevin Nordlie, who pointed out the mens SINGLES final isn't until 3 pm. So my dad and I don't have to roast in the sun from noon on. We'll probably go a little early to enjoy some of the doubles - assuming they are playing still. But at least we won't be sitting there roasting in the sun for all those hours now. Thanks, Kevin!

And go Roddick! I really hope that he wins, but either way it should be a really good match. I can't make it up to New York for the U.S. Open, so this will be the next best thing. Tennis is the only sport I watch consistently and the only one that I really care about. Mostly on the mens side (not a fan of the Williams sisters or Sharapova). But the chance to see play at that level of the game is going to be amazing.

Looking forward to it. I'll blog about play tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment