Friday, August 7, 2009

A Quickie

My foster kitten doesn't like to let me type. At least not without her draping herself across the keyboard and/or over the top of the mouse. She really doesn't understand that I need those things to type, or do anything else on the computer for that matter. Her favorite thing to do, in fact, is to sit on the keyboard and hit various keys. Unfortunately, sometimes that means that she sends emails for me, plays games for me, or ends games for me. All so much fun...

My big cats have figured out this computer thing. They lie behind or besides, but not on or over the mouse. So I can function with them around. But that foster kitten - she's a challenge!

Everyone fingers crossed - maybe she'll get adopted tomorrow. She's adorable and all, but I'm ready for her to find a new forever home. And for my household to get back to normal.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment