Saturday, October 31, 2009

Busy Weekend!

It's being a busy weekend this weekend.

Last night, I went to a colleague's home for a Halloween party. Dressed all in black, per the invitation's request. Wore a mask to ring the door bell. Drank some champagne. Chatted with a bunch of strangers. Ate some snacks. Played with their dogs. Came home. Crashed.

This morning, I got up, cleaned the kittens' room, and answered a few emails. Put some clothes in the washer. Went for a run/walk. Came home. Ate lunch. Took a quick shower. Drove to the Seven Corners PetSmart, where I worked with Lost Dog and Cat Rescue to try to get some cats and kittens adopted. Talked to a bunch of strangers about kittens and cats. Pet a bunch of kittens. Trimmed kitten nails. Only got one adopted. Left the event to drive to Georgetown to get my hair cut. Came home. Ate some dinner. Checked Facebook. Played Farmville. Put the clothes in the dryer. Watched some TV. Read a book. Sleep. Wait for the clocks to be turned back.

Tomorrow, I go to exercise. Eat lunch. Talk to my mother for our weekly chat. Drop by the Reston PetSmart to drop off kitten medicine I didn't use. Buy cat food and litter. Meet with my colleagues for a two-hour meeting. Go grocery shopping. Eat dinner. Play Farmville. Watch some TV. Read a book. Sleep.

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment